Vs > Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Ljubasevka vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Climate & Distance Between
Ljubasevka vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Antsiranana, Madagascar
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Aberdeen, Sd vs Sousse
Tangier vs Abeche
Ghazni vs Volterra
Foz Do Iguacu vs Vaasa
- The distance between Ljubasevka, Ukraine and Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada is approximately 7,896 km or 4,907 mi.
- To reach Ljubasevka in this distance one would set out from Fort Nelson, British Columbia bearing 18.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Ljubasevka bearing 165.5° or SSE .
- Ljubasevka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Ljubasevka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 9.5 °C (17.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.7 °C (24.7°F) less in Ljubasevka. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 103.5 mm (4.1 in) more which is equivalent to 103.5 l/m² (2.54 US gal/ft²) or 1,035,000 l/ha (110,648 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11° higher in Ljubasevka than in Fort Nelson, British Columbia.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ljubasevka vs Iloilo, Philippines
Ljubasevka vs Dudinka, Russia
Ljubasevka vs Brinkley, Ar, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Bagotville, Qc, Canada
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Kingston vs Grande Prairie, Ab
Bayan-Ovoo vs Kabwe Agromet
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Car Nicobar
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Bogucany
Ljubasevka vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ljubasevka
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) N
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) WNW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) W
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 394 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) SW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 536 kms (333.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) ENE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) E
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) SSE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) SE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) SSE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) SSE