Vs > Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Ljubasevka vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Ljubasevka vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Ljubasevka vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Ljubasevka vs Yariguies, Colombia
Ljubasevka vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Kota, India
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Mersin, Turkey
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Caparao, Brazil
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Tarvisio, Italy
Termoli vs Horton, Ks
Dhahran vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Altamira vs Sarzana/ Luni
Valentia vs Aden
- The distance between Ljubasevka, Ukraine and Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,729 km or 4,182 mi.
- To reach Ljubasevka in this distance one would set out from Lady Franklin Point, Nt bearing 27.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Ljubasevka bearing 165.5° or SSE .
- Ljubasevka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Ljubasevka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 20.7 °C (37.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.9 °C (21.4°F) less in Ljubasevka. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 433.6 mm (17.1 in) more which is equivalent to 433.6 l/m² (10.64 US gal/ft²) or 4,336,000 l/ha (463,547 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.6° higher in Ljubasevka than in Lady Franklin Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ljubasevka relative to Lady Franklin Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Ljubasevka
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ljubasevka vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
Ljubasevka vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Ljubasevka vs Markovo, Russia
Ljubasevka vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Gela, Italy
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Cabrobo vs Turku
Grodno vs Kathmandu
Ankara vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
Bissau vs Tofino, Bc
Ljubasevka vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ljubasevka
Climate Guides for Locations near Lady Franklin Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE